Becoming a Founding Member Company
Founding Members are companies, foundations and organizations that share our vision and are motivated to take action to make a scalable impact.
We enable companies to achieve their DEI goals, attract and retain diverse talent, develop their team and give back to the community.
We are a mentorship community dedicated to advancing the career potential of underrepresented talent.
Our mentorship technology platform connects students, early career professionals, experienced professionals and companies together.
We enable our community to have conversations so everyone can learn, develop and grow their careers. Our platform facilitates conversations with people in the know.
Founding Members receive special benefits:
- Permanent Founding Member Status
- All-Access Pass to Diverse Talent Community
- Special Founding Member Profile
- Special Founding Member Sponsored Group
- Inclusion in Annual MS Top 100 Mentorship Event
- Inclusion in first Mentor Spaces Top 100 Diverse Employers List
- Inclusion in high profile media coverage
- Annual Discount on Mentor Spaces Subscription
- Highly visible commitment to underrepresented communities, DEI and mentorship.
- Priority Access to participate in the Mentor Spaces Fund
- 15% of the membership fee is used to offset technology expenses for HBCUs & MSIs.